Your initial wedding planning consultation in Saltdean, Peacehaven, Brighton, Sussex
Why Your Should Choose Plan A Wedding
Plan A Wedding has been set up to realize the joint desire of its directors who share a passion for providing engaged couples the advantage of professional wedding planning, practice and understanding they have developed during the past fifteen years in the hospitality and events industry.
Why use a Wedding Coordinator for Wedding Itinerary planning?
Benefits of using an experienced Wedding Coordinator to prepare your wedding itinerary include:
- The ability to delegate responsibility of coordination of the wedding
- Your wedding coordinator to get an understanding of your expectations on the day
- You can use your wedding coordinator's experience of working with wedding venues and suppliers to troubleshoot and prevent potential timing clashes
- Wedding Itineraries provide clear timing guides for the venue and facilitate management of the ‘back of house' services i.e. when food is served
- Wedding Suppliers can be managed by your wedding coordinator who will manage deliveries for you and ensure the wedding ceremony and reception venues are decorated as you expect.
- A wedding itinerary alerts you if a supplier is late or missing. Where possible contingency plans can be implemented.
A good wedding itinerary manages the flow of your guests ensuring they enjoy all aspects of the day and don't go away remembering a poorly organised day where they may have spent prolonged periods waiting for their meal or experience boredom where the ambience has been allowed to wane.